Friday 2 November 2012

Repurposed: Kitchen Table Tray

I am one of those people who likes to have everything out in the open where I can see it. I am more likely to wear earrings I can see, or use makeup I own, or eat food we have, etc. So I decided to make a little tray for the table in our kitchen, with everything neatly corralled and visible. Plus, I just like to show off all my fun little thrift & vintage finds!




Thrifted basket-weave glass-topped tray

From left to right:
+ Vintage little milk-glass shaker with orange flower, cinnamon
+ Antique upcycled lamp from lime oil jug
+ White owl (pair from Attica in Halifax) sea salt
+ Black owl, cinnamon sugar
+ Metal shaker (old roommate's), powdered sugar
+ Vintage turquoise grinder, rock sugar and vanilla
+ Repurposed clear grinder, pepper
+ Vintage pottery, spoon holder
+ Vintage gold-rimmed abalone coasters

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...