Monday 1 October 2012

Outfit of the Day - Coral, neckline, Southwestern

Continuing my seasonal obsession with all things pastel (or, as I mentioned in an earlier post, "Pinterest-coloured" as my sister and I have taken to saying), I'm loving this coral-pink poly-silk top I recently thrifted. It has a neat neckline detail, flowy shape, and is perfect untucked over jeans or tucked into a skirt. It was a perfect summer top, but will be fun to incorporate into fall and winter outfits as well. Today I've paired it with dark indigo Old Navy Rock Star jeans, and these neat Navajo (or Aztec? As if the average person can really tell the difference) inspired vintage earrings. 




The earrings! Teal, coral-pink, periwinkle & gold. Perfect!

Neckline detail.

A winged cat-eye. (Also, in desperate need of an eyebrow wax.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...