Monday 3 December 2012

Twenty-something days of Xmas

Today I was touched and excited to find that fellow Island blogger and cool fashion lady Rebecca at Lot 65 included my Etsy shop in her Island Christmas Gift Guide. I agree with all her ideas - believe it or not, PEI has a lot to offer to the sartorially inclined for such a little place. 

So, in the spirit of things, I'd like to try putting together my own gift guide of sorts; a little bit Island  (or Canada, at least), a little bit DIY, a little bit of thrifting, and a little bit of Etsy.

First up in the Twenty-something Days of Xmas, Dreamboat Lucy sea glass jewellery. These ladies are from Kensington, PEI - one of my favourite small Island towns - and have been garnering all sorts of buzz for their cool clothing and accessories. I could go on all day about their wares but I'll stick with the sea glass jewellery because earrings and sea glass are my two favourite things to find and collect. Because the sea glass is authentic, no piece will be exactly alike. I love the saline patina, the colours, and the blend of modern, tough, and natural. 

Visit their online shop to see available designs. While you're at it, check out their cool new blog, too!


All images are borrowed from the Dreamboat Lucy Winter 2013 jewellery lookbook and online shop.







1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you liked my post! It's awesome to see just how much goodness there is out of PEI!

    Dreamboat Lucy is one of my especial favourites. I have a pair of dangly seaglass earrings and absolutely love them. So so great. I've gotten a zillion compliments on them. I want the studs though - so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...