Saturday, 16 February 2013

Vintage wallpaper on Etsy

So, I just posted all dem new Etsy additions, but I thought I'd save these two awesome new items for a whole different post. I'm so excited about these!

I'll be selling these awesome vintage wallpapers by the meter and think they would look so amazing - the pink bows in a girly powder room, the psychedelic Gerber daisies as an accent wall, don'tcha think?

Girly! Twee! Cute!

Retro! Psychedelic! Loud!

I would love to see these used on walls, but there are also so many things you can do with wallpaper samples & scraps. For instance, I've seen some very cool wallpapered drawers in dressers, like such:

Or this table top:

I also love this wallpaper bunting!


So here's hoping my vintage wallpaper finds a good home (and a good crafter!)



2 comments:

  1. I know I've said this before but I am constantly amazed by your ability to find amazing vintage stuff - on PEI! Who knew there were so many treasures lurking around this island?

    Love the idea of wallpapering a coffee table/dresser. Could look really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this interesting and informative article, painting with airless spray gun will be faster and more interesting!

    Airless Spray Gun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...