Saturday 16 February 2013

Vintage wallpaper on Etsy

So, I just posted all dem new Etsy additions, but I thought I'd save these two awesome new items for a whole different post. I'm so excited about these!

I'll be selling these awesome vintage wallpapers by the meter and think they would look so amazing - the pink bows in a girly powder room, the psychedelic Gerber daisies as an accent wall, don'tcha think?

Girly! Twee! Cute!

Retro! Psychedelic! Loud!

I would love to see these used on walls, but there are also so many things you can do with wallpaper samples & scraps. For instance, I've seen some very cool wallpapered drawers in dressers, like such:

Or this table top:

I also love this wallpaper bunting!


So here's hoping my vintage wallpaper finds a good home (and a good crafter!)



1 comment:

  1. I know I've said this before but I am constantly amazed by your ability to find amazing vintage stuff - on PEI! Who knew there were so many treasures lurking around this island?

    Love the idea of wallpapering a coffee table/dresser. Could look really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...