Thursday 21 February 2013

Sunnies, obvi

I've been keeping myself very busy with Etsy lately, it's amazing. It's addicting to have a fulfilling hobby that you're good at and earns you some cash. If this is what it's like to be an entrepreneur, I may have to start thinking about self-employment more seriously.
(Obviously I know entrepreneurship is hard, and takes a ton of work and know-how and dedication. But the pay-off seems huge!)

I've been adding many new items to the shop in the past couple weeks and still have lots more to put up. Here are a couple of my latest additions, which I am awkwardly modelling via webcam. Enjoy!






Loving these huge retro orange sunglasses. Sixties or eighties?




Same with these sweet rose-gold & pastel pink aviators. Might just have to keep these for myself!

Available here & here.

More items to come! Talk soon!

1 comment:

  1. That first giant pair is awesome! I'd be for keeping them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...