Wednesday 10 April 2013

Hi, CBC readers!

Hi everyone!

I'm a little nervous about all this new sudden readership, so here's a little run-down:

I'm 24, live in Charlottetown, and run a little online vintage shop through Etsy (a marketplace for handmade and vintage items).

You might have gotten here through CBC - I'd suggest you instead go where the action is: my shop, Milk and Amber. There are lots of goodies and you can look at my sold items - that's where the Mad Men sales are!

This is just my personal blog, nothing too exciting going on here, but hey, stick around, have a read if you like. Thanks for stopping by!

You can give a listen to my interview with Karen Mair on Mainstreet here too!

Take care,
Katharine

Update! Here are some screen caps of my CBC News Compass appearance, fun!






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...