Thursday 30 May 2013

Vintage Swimsuits



Remember this swimsuit I posted about a little while back? It was exciting in part because it's so cute and flattering, but also because I own, like, no bathing suits. I had one bathing suit for years - this half-sexed up, half-frumpy brown Calvin Klein swimdress - before Peter pointed out the chlorine had eaten a giant hole in the side of it. So I had no bathing suit for a short period of time.

Then things kind of turned around this spring: thanks to several bouts of good thrift luck, I came upon these four swimsuits, top one included. All are fun, vintage, and my favourite proportions (high waist, low back, boy cut or slightly skirted). Check out the others!


Polka dotted black and white peplum one-piece, Value Village
  

Nautical striped navy boyshort one-piece, Value Village 


My very first real bikini! From the Garment District.

Looking forward to some beach days in these!

3 comments:

  1. These are all so cute! I love the polka dotted one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! Bikini is ma favourite! I think vintage bikinis are so great and fil almost every woman! Marylin Monroe is always on my mind when I think of them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...